Monday, January 3, 2011

Europe and Changes to Blog

Exhausted at the thought of running all around Europe through the holidays, I decided to narrow down my list to just 4 countries: France, Germany, Denmark and the Netherlands (originally there were 9). The past three weeks became less about tourist sightseeing and more about enjoying the comforts of the developed world and the love of friends and family during the holidays. For example, I spent Christmas with my childhood, best friend and his family in Copenhagen.

I have also recently decided to try something new with the blog. From now on I will be posting shorter entries but much more frequently. Another change will be a new commenting feature. Going forward, you will be able to comment on the posts I put up.

I will be uploading new pictures and putting up a post in the new style I described soon.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment